We are a data-driven marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
The Project Manager is on the executional side of the strategy team and is responsible for the successful launch of media campaigns. This individual will assist with the day-to-day creative and trafficking team members by creating timelines, setting expectations, communicating creative needs, problem solving, and providing excellent client service.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of integrated, multi-platform media programs
- Communicate creative ad campaign needs including file types, creative direction and functionality requirements to participants across the client, publishers, creative agencies and trafficking teams
- Manage multiple production projects simultaneously, while optimizing changes to project scope and schedules daily
- Partner with teams to successfully manage internal and external expectations
- Communicate effectively and efficiently across all execution stakeholders
- Problem solve creatively to ensure goals are met during condensed timelines
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience in a project manager role
- Experience in digital marketing/previous entertainment experience preferred
- Experience at a creative agency or managing digital trafficking requests a plus
- Proven experience in working cross-functionally across multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment, while being flexible to evolving responsibilities and last minute changes
- Knowledge of creative asset language and file types
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Flawless attention to detail
- Strong client-service orientation and proven team player
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top