Product Manager - Product, Mktg, Tech, Data
Hearts & Science has been inspired by confident marketers seeking business advantage in a world of personalized digital marketing, where CRM and addressable channels converge, and decisions must be made in real time to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights, Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities, among other services that include shopper marketing, marketing innovation and content activation.
We are a marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
The product manager is responsible for the management, deployment and on-going local support of the Engine, Annalect’s new global consolidation tool. The manager should also act as a regional product expert and ensure that the final deliverables meet the approved requirements.
The Engine is a highly-configurable and complete solution for capturing, consolidating and reporting on local media activity across various markets. Once the data is entered locally, it is then aggregated and available via a suite of custom and ad-hoc reporting tools (LivePivots, myFlowcharts, myDataQuery).
- Manage the deployment process for the Engine and its core components
- Train local markets on using the product and entering their data
- Transition core responsibilities to CSMs and client teams after initial deployment
- Ensure product competitiveness against other agencies
- Develop training materials and curriculums
- Provide insight during client discovery meetings as needed
- Recommend product enhancement based on local market feedback
- Ensure project milestones are delivered and on time
- Send internal communications and progress updates to core audience
- Run beta programs and coordinate product releases
- Incorporate end user relevance and user-friendliness
- Assist in quality assurance and data quality
- Available for international travel, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-4 years of media/media systems experience
- Must be fluent in English, any local languages is a plus
- Strong knowledge of local planning/buying systems (DDS, etc) and MS Office, especially Excel
- Some technical background, with some experience with development, databases, business intelligence and web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to communicate technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Strong relationship management skills between development and sponsor groups
- Strong problem solving skills to analyze complex problems, interpret account needs, and develop integrated, creative solutions
- Work self-sufficiently to complete a project with a minimal supervision
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top