We are a data-driven marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
Calling for an intuitive, future-focused talent with the goal of moving our premium retail client forward. At Hearts & Science we have embarked on a massive mission to change the way we budget and plan media to drive business. These traditional brick and mortar companies are undergoing huge operational, corporate and cultural change inside their organizations, and need a team to pave their digital paths forward.
We are looking for someone who embodies the Hearts & Science culture – someone who is driven, curious, and solution-oriented. You will have exposure to every aspect of the client’s businesses – from marketing, to revenue, to retail partnerships.
- Able to build sound strategic frameworks that ladder to client business goals
- Set the tone and strategic direction of the team; built around growth and application of learnings
- Bring proactivity and leadership to the clients and the team
- Be the voice for creating great work
- Understand and direct multiple user touch points that can influence creative and messaging strategies
- Own consumer insights and inspire tactical representations of strong, clear media strategies
- Manage planning resources
- Manage, mentor and motivate direct reports in order to encourage their professional development while providing daily supervision and guidance
- Maintain communication and develop strategic partnerships with key partners – clients, partner agencies, peers, etc.
- Provide excellent client service by being responsive, accountable and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree required (Communications, Advertising, Media or related field preferred)
- Minimum 6 years of experience in media planning
- High level of competency in Account Management and client service
- Experience in managing and leading a team
- Professional presence, can lead a team by example
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of and skill using syndicated interactive research applications and ad serving
- A thorough understanding of marketing communication channels (including digital)
- Proven analytical, strategic thinking and, communication skills
- Displays perseverance and action orientation
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top