- Manage Monthly/quarterly/annual financial planning and analysis
- Manage month end close process inclusive of department budget vs. actuals
- Preparation of journal entries as well as payroll and headcount analysis to ensure incurred analysis is consistent with budget (only entry levels)
- Assist with support schedules for inter/intra company allocations, accruals, and corresponding journal entries
- Perform P&L’s variance analysis for key operating expense items on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Investigate and prepare variance analysis and roll forwards for budget/forecast/actual reporting periods
- Monitor labor cost run rates against approved client fees and provide variance explanations to Associate Director & CFO
- Partner with regional finance teams to provide financial data support in preparing their profit plans and reporting
- Review, code and approve vendor and travel expenses
- Assist as liaison between the Systems Manager and Operations to set up new vendors, job codes, etc.
- Ad-hoc projects and reporting using Excel, Cognos, Hyperion. Reports include but are not limited to: Billings and Revenue, P&L’s, Payroll schedules, Hours
- Analyze clients projected staff hours, contract totals, revenues, and profit totals
- 3-4 Years working experience within Finance
- B.A. or B.S. with a major in business preferred.
- Client Billing Experience within Marketing Agency, preferred but not required
- Experience preferably with either an Advertising/Media Agency or Media provider.
- Strong background in financial analysis using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Hyperion, COGNOS and Business Objects, a plus.
- Strong communication skills a must in order to interface with operating companies to achieve desired results.
Hearts & Science has been inspired by confident marketers seeking business advantage in a world of personalized digital marketing, where CRM and addressable channels converge, and decisions must be made in real time to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights, Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities, among other services that include shopper marketing, marketing innovation and content activation. The following are the responsibilities and duties of the Supervisor. This is not an all-inclusive list and will vary by account assignment.
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top