Executive Director, Marketing Science
Hearts & Science has been inspired by confident marketers seeking business advantage in a world of personalized digital marketing, where CRM and addressable channels converge, and decisions must be made in real time to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights, Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities, among other services that include shopper marketing, marketing innovation and content activation.
We are a marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
This newly created role represents an exciting opportunity to be part of Hearts & Science's new endeavors. As the Executive Director of Marketing Science, you will sit within the regional leadership team that will be closely aligned with senior client partners. You will lead the insights and analytics practice related to your specific line of business, partnering with category leads in creative development, integrated strategy and investment. At your disposal will be wide range of highly skilled analytics and data science resources and you will sit at the intersection of research, analytics, strategy and performance.
- 10+ years of experience at a media agency, marketing analytics firm or in a quantitative, data-driven field
- 2+ years of experience in consumer strategy, insights, or business intelligence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must
- Excellent strategic thinker who is willing to take risks and challenge the status quo
- Strong leader who can demonstrate analytic skills, problem solving, and independent decision making
- Ability to clearly explain complex ideas to multiple audiences and respond to questions
- Familiarity with marketing technology (e.g. Data Management Platforms), ad-serving (e.g. Google DCM), and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Knowledge and experience with syndicated research sources/tools (e.g. ComScore, Nielsen, GfK MRI, Simmons, etc.)
- Experience with marketing mix modeling/econometric analysis, multi-touch attribution, and/or other branches of market research (custom survey research, advertising testing or tracking, new product research, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, information management, social sciences or business related fields. Advanced degree is preferred.
At Hearts & Science/Hearts & Science/Omnicom Media Group we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Hearts & Science/Hearts & Science/Omnicom Media Group our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Hearts & Science/Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top