Director, Platform Strategy and Operations
We are a data-driven marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
This management position comprises a combination of team management and leadership, managing and implementing ad operations & trafficking processes, inventory and campaign lifecycle management, and Account Management / Sales support. This requires fluency with the technologies that make up the media ecosystem, specifically around partner capabilities, demand-side platforms (DSPs), data management platforms (DMPs), tagging and tracking technologies, and how various types of mobile ad formats are monetized across a variety of supply sources.
The successful candidate is highly detail oriented, analytical, innovative with strong technical aptitude, a strong manager, and thrives in a successful, fast-paced environment.
- Overseeing platform and ad operations for the client. This includes, but is not limited to: specifications, submission, quality control, ad trafficking, debugging, IO fulfillment, discrepancy management, and inventory needs management across multiple properties and platforms.
- Serve as main point of contact and/or escalation for technical issues related to ad functions including DSPs, DMPs, rich media, technology vendors, demand partners, and supply partners.
- Hire, mentor and manage the Ad Operations team.
- Foster a consultative sales approach by collaborating with Account Management and Sales Team to deliver a superior customer experience.
- Interface with financial and accounting teams to ensure proper and accurate accounting of accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Identify and fully resolve any problem relating to ad setup, serving, performance optimization, inventory and margin optimization and tracking, and metrics analysis and interpretation.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of applicable ad operations vendors, participate in or lead new vendor selection and other projects to develop our product offering.
- Continuously focus on ensuring revenue retention, increasing renewal rates and advertising spend, and apply campaign optimization strategies that meet and exceed clients’ KPI goals.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6-8+ years direct ad operations experience (2+ years proven experience in successfully leading, recruiting, retaining and managing teams)
- Familiarity and direct hands-on experience with advertising implementation and related concepts, preferably in mobile and/or rich media.
- Direct hands-on experience with advertising implementation and related concepts (DSPs, DMPs, tracking pixels, 3rd party tags, click trackers, macros, viewability standards, etc.).
- Superior analytical skills with unwavering attention to detail.
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills with proven ability to identify and prioritize critical issues.
- Proven capability and skill in providing data analysis and analytical insight to develop effective revenue producing, yield and revenue /margin optimized, and successful ad campaigns that exceed our client’s KPI goals.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
Strong written and verbal communication skills
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top