Director, Biddable Investment (Search/Social)
We are a data-driven marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
As a leader on the Biddable Investment team, the Director will wear many hats. you will be instrumental in developing strategies, planning, and ensuring proper implementation of digital marketing programs to meet and exceed client goals. A successful Director will have great attention to detail and be able to take complete ownership of educating junior team members and getting tasks completed to bring value to our clients.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Demonstrate strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives, implement those plans, and achieve key metrics (KPIs) as defined by the client
- Analytical ability to extract insight/actions from data and relate the “story” back to client’s business goals
- Organizational and leadership capabilities to assign resources, track progress, assist in execution and consistently plan programs through supervision of Strategist(s) and/or Coordinator(s)
- Effectively presenting strategic and tactical plans to clients, staff and internal teams
- Provide regular insight and training to challenge and develop junior team members
- Facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Understanding of business concepts and client objectives to identify campaign expansion opportunities
- Manage the relationship with the search engines, as well as technology partners, such as DoubleClick and Kenshoo, among others
- Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing, advertising or communications, MIS or stats preferred)
- 7+ years of work experience (3+ years of experience managing teams)
- In-depth understanding of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management and optimization practices, as well as an understanding of social, video, search retargeting, and other online advertising opportunities
- Be a proactive self-starter
- Be a team player and committed to training
- Have strong management skills
- Possess a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top