Associate Director, Video Investment
Hearts & Science has been inspired by confident marketers seeking business advantage in a world of personalized digital marketing, where CRM and addressable channels converge, and decisions must be made in real time to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights, Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities, among other services that include shopper marketing, marketing innovation and content activation.
We are a marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
The video investment team oversees the negotiation, purchase, and maintenance of National Video activity for our clients at Hearts & Science.
- Delegate and supervise workflow within group, determine priorities, and follow up with staff
- Negotiate, purchase and recommend national video activity
- Create and present recommendations to client and strategy teams regarding buys and new opportunities
- Estimate delivery for all target demographics
- Manage adherence to client guidelines
- Negotiate and execute value added opportunities
- Maintain confirmation of purchase, schedules, budgets, and reconciliation of network billing
- Monitor performance of buys using current rating information. Secure compensation weight for projected under-delivery
- Evaluate post-analyses and secure compensation weight for any under-delivery
- Meet all due dates for buys, post-analyses, and assigned projects
- Develop cost per points, competitive checks and group projects
- Contribute to training and development of Supervisors, Negotiators, and Assistant Negotiators
- Be on top of latest industry trends and marketplace conditions, and communicate these to clients
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-6+ years of experience working at a media agency, negotiating TV dayparts and online video
- Experience leading media teams
- Strong negotiating and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills required
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with MediaOcean software (DDS, MBOX) preferred
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top