Associate Director, Social Media
We are a data-driven marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world. As a leader on the Social Investment team, the Associate Director will wear many hats. AD’s will be instrumental in developing strategies, planning, and ensuring proper implementation of social marketing programs to meet and exceed client goals. A successful AD will have great attention to detail and be able to take complete ownership of educating junior team members and getting tasks completed to bring value to our clients. Opportunity to work on an integrated media, creative and analytics team.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Demonstrate strategic insight to develop long term social execution plans from client’s stated business objectives, implement those plans, and achieve key metrics (KPIs) as defined by the client
- Analytical ability to extract insight/actions from data and relate the “story” back to client’s business goals
- Ability to drive Social strategy across a multitude of publishers, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest.
- Ability to work closely with Social PMDs and provide clear direction as well as tell a cohesive reporting story to provide client insights.
- Organizational and leadership capabilities to assign resources, track progress, assist in execution and consistently plan social programs through supervision of Strategist(s) and/or Coordinator(s)
- Effectively presenting strategic and tactical plans to clients, staff and internal teams
- Provide regular insight and training to challenge and develop junior team members
- Facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization for paid social investment
- Understanding of business concepts and client objectives to identify
Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing, advertising or communications, MIS or stats preferred)
6+ years of work experience
In-depth understanding of social media campaign management and optimization practices
Be a proactive self-starter
Be a team player and committed to training
Have strong management skills
Possess a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top