Assistant Strategist - Strategy (XN160-001)
Hearts & Science has been inspired by confident marketers seeking business advantage in a world of personalized digital marketing, where CRM and addressable channels converge, and decisions must be made in real time to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights, Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities, among other services that include shopper marketing, marketing innovation and content activation. This is not an all-inclusive list and will vary by account assignment.
The following are the responsibilities and duties of the Assistant Strategist. This is not an all- inclusive list and will vary by account assignment. The Assistant Strategist is the entry-level position within the Strategy group. The Assistant Strategist's main role is to work closely with Strategists in developing and maintaining media plans while absorbing as much media knowledge as possible. He/she is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the account which includes some of the following:
- Maintain flowchart for brands, making changes as needed
- Provide competitive updates
- Handle day to day client requests
- Run plan deliveries and update necessary documents on an ongoing basis
- Update monthly reporting packet reflective of plan changes, budgets and plan deliveries
- Assist in creating client presentations
- Develop and maintain weekly client status document
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably with a degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration or Communications
- No media planning experience required but internships are preferred
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Team-oriented and detail-oriented
- Organization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to perform under pressure
Hearts & Science, an agency within Omnicom Media Group offers a generous time off package including paid vacation, personal days, summer Fridays as well as other benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and great opportunities for growth.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Hearts & Science, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiates us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Hearts & Science, we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top