Assistant Strategist, Social Media
We are a data-driven marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world. Biddable Investment Strategists will ensure that social marketing programs are tasked properly, completed as scheduled and meet or exceed all client goals. A successful Specialist will have great attention to detail and be able to take complete ownership of the process of getting tasks completed to bring value to our clients.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Ability to support Social strategy across a multitude of publishers, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest.
- Proficiency in Excel for day to day tasks, including pivot tablels, v-lookups, sumifs, etc. needed for daily reporting and other ad-hoc requests.
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of campaigns
- Exhibits solid communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
- Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications, MIS or stats
- Be a proactive self-starter
- Be a team player
- Possess a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top