Assistant Strategist, Ecommerce SEO
We are a data-driven marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
The Assistant SEO Strategist will assist in the creation comprehensive online marketing strategies based on our client’s goals and needs. This is an entry-level opportunity for a candidate to expand on educational and/or internship experience in digital media and search optimization campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and developing knowledge in the realm of organic search.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement SEO campaigns, strategies and initiatives
- Assist client teams in developing SEO strategies and programs that meet client business goals
- Conduct Natural Search Research
- Create client-bound research and execution documents
- Research and implement linking strategies
- Create monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports per client’s business specs
- Conduct and implement multiple page-level optimizations per client’s business needs
- Identify SEO opportunities on websites of Fortune 100 companies
- Collaborating with client’s technical group in order to implement proposed recommendations
- Work with cross functional departments to develop and track all details of SEO initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0-1 year of experience in content marketing, SEM/SEO, or digital media (internship or otherwise)
- Possess a BA/BS in Marketing, English, Journalism or related discipline
- Have a passion for connecting queries to content, and a commitment to making sure the client’s relevant content is found by those who are looking for it
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Have strong organizational skills, being able to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Be fluent in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top