Assistant Strategist, Biddable Investment
We are a data-driven marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
Biddable Investment Strategists will ensure that search marketing programs are tasked properly, completed as scheduled and meet or exceed all client goals. A successful Specialist will have great attention to detail and be able to take complete ownership of the process of getting tasks completed to bring value to our clients.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Possesses in-depth understanding of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management and optimization practices
- Demonstrates strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and implement those plans
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of campaigns
- Exhibits solid communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams
- Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Displays understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities
- Possesses well developed analytical ability to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple marketing mediums
- Displays advanced organizational skills in order to manage to set 90-day execution plan(s) to achieve key metrics (KPI’s)
- Manages the relationship with the search engines, as well as technology partners, such as DoubleClick and Omniture, among others
- Bachelor’s degree required (Marketing, advertising or communications, MIS or stats preferred)
- 0-1 year of experience in biddable or paid media at an agency or in-house.
- Be a proactive self-starter
- Be a team player
- Possess a desire to work for a fast-paced, results-based company
- Have strong program management and organizational skills being able to manage multiple projects at once
- Be confident in analyzing and acting on marketing data
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top