Assistant, Media Strategist
We are a data-driven marketing agency that is pioneering the future of how brands and people will interact in the post-media world.
This is an entry level position within the Strategy/Planning area at Hearts & Science. Primary responsibility is to learn media math, broadcast functions, vendor offerings/personnel, and various platforms/systems tools(both maintenance and research). The requires development of negotiation skills and understanding of client needs and corporate trade business model. Duties will be supervised by a Supervisor and Associate Director.
- Input and steward client schedules – including season-to-dates and post-analyses
- Handle day to day client scheduling requests
- Coordinate billing discrepancy resolution with vendors and finance
- Develop and maintain quarterly flighting chart for brands responsible for
- Monitor program content screenings, do not air lists, time locks and day restrictions
- Develop quarterly post buy analysis
- Assist in creating client presentations
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration or Communications
- No media buying experience required but internships are preferred
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Team-oriented and detail-oriented
- Organization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to perform under pressure
- Basic media math knowledge
At Omnicom Media Group, we offer a complex benefits package including medical benefits and Paid Time Off, as well as discretionary bonuses for select roles.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Omnicom Media Group, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiate us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Omnicom Media Group we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top