As an Analyst at Hearts & Science's Marketing Science team, you will be tasked with helping transform vast data sets into compelling and actionable insights. You will work directly with Marketing Science Directors, clients and vendors to implement the resulting strategies alongside a team of the media planners and strategists.
- Defining the measurement plan & learning agenda
- Gathering data through various third party platforms and analytics tools
- Generating and communicating clear, compelling and actionable insights
- Sizing and defining audiences
- Identifying opportunities to continuously improve processes
- Bachelor's degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in a quantitative data driven field (New graduates will also be considered depending on their educational background)
- A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
- Ability to work well with others and work in cross functional teams
- Ability to manage and prioritize a number of concurrent tasks
- Ability to clearly explain complex technical ideas to multiple audiences both verbally and in writing
Desired Technical Skills
These technical skills are listed to give you a general idea about the tools and techniques we use. The tools and techniques you will be using in your specialization unit will be a subset of the below.
- Experience in SAS, SPSS, R or other advanced analytics software packages
- Experience/ familiarity in ad-serving and web analytics tools (Google DFA, Atlas, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.)
- Experience / familiarity with concepts of database design and SQL
- Experience / familiarity with syndicated research sources/tools (Gfk, MRI, Simmons, Scarborough, IMS, Nielsen, comScore)
- Experience / familiarity with digital ad effectiveness research
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Hearts & Science, an agency within Omnicom Media Group offers a generous time off package including paid vacation, personal days, summer Fridays as well as other benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and great opportunities for growth.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Hearts & Science, our people are our greatest asset. We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts, engages and retains the best possible talent. Our diversity of experiences, backgrounds, locations, viewpoints and ideas is what makes us a great place to work and differentiates us as an employer of choice.
Our Commitment to Equal Opportunity
At Hearts & Science, we are committed to expanding opportunities for all employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual identity, disability or any other characteristic. Each person is valued for his or her talents, expertise, experience and perspective.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
See Inside the Office of Hearts & Science
Hearts & Science is a data-driven marketing agency with expert media planning and buying capabilities designed to inform brand strategies with real-time insights. Hearts & Science also offers shopper marketing, marketing innovation, and content activation. The team works to aggregate effective reach and deliver the right message at the right time.
Back to top