Sr. Director of Enterprise Analytics & ERP
Summary: As part of the Enterprise Information Analytics and ERP team, this position will lead the development of information and integration architecture for business, and IT projects related to cloud, mobile, and digital applications. This position will participate in creating and managing architecture patterns, and architecture governance processes. The ideal candidate should have deep expertise in service-oriented architecture (SOA) and a desire to drive change.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Lead the enterprise information and integration strategy and platform (MDM, SOA, ETL, Data Virtualization, Data Governances, etc.) architectures.
- Lead the team of Integration Product Architects to drive enterprise information and integration strategy and architecture deliverables.
- Steward of Integration and Information standards and design patterns.
- Identify, develop, and manage information and integration architecture patterns and reference architecture for the enterprise.
- Drive adoption of Enterprise Cloud and Data Solutions to enable digital business.
- Participate in architecture governance activities. (e.g. Architecture Review Board, Enterprise IT Controls)
- Ensure consistency in architecture artifacts and deliverables for all Enterprise Architecture engagements.
- Assist in the development and alignment of the IT roadmaps with the IT and Business strategy.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 12 to 15 years of IT job-related experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Maters preferred
- 5+ years of experience developing complex integration and information solution design
- Must have experience with ALL SOA, MDM, Big Data, Messaging, Middleware technologies.
- Develop technology roadmaps for information and integration technologies.
- 3 to 5 of experience in implementing the data management platforms
- Experience with API design, Data Modeling, ETL and Microservices architecture.
- Experience in reviewing technical merits of proposed architectures
- Proven experience in leading a team.
- PMP Certified
- Extensive experience working with diverse project teams specifically working with members representing many segments and levels of the organization.
- TOGAF, SOA Certification or similar EA Framework.
- Experience in multiple business processes or organizations and multiple IT disciplines
- Experience in leading the creation and management of governance processes
- Experience in leading and managing project execution process
- Experience in WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Message Broker, HTTP, FTP, FIX, XML Schema, WS-* and related standards such as REST/JSON, SOAP/WSDL
- Strong technical, communication and influential skills
- Strong teamwork and initiative
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk.
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to key, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb and/or crawl.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee may be required to remain on Organization premises during breaks and/or meal periods and may be required to stay on Organization premises until their replacement arrives.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
- The noise in the work environment is moderate.
Heartland Alliance makes all hiring and employment decisions, and operates all programs, services, and functions without regard to race, receipt of an order of protection, creed, color, age, gender, gender identity, marital or parental status, religion, ancestry, national origin, amnesty, physical or mental disability, protected veterans status, genetic information, sexual orientation, immigrant status, political affiliation or belief, use of FMLA, VESSA, military, and family military rights, ex-offender status (depending on the offense and position to be filled), unfavorable military discharge, membership in an organization whose primary purpose is the protection of civil rights or improvement of living conditions and human relations, height, weight, or HIV infection, in accord with the organization's AIDS Policy Statement of September 1987.
Meet Some of Heartland Alliance's Employees
Dir., Northern Tier Anti-Trafficking Consortium
When Heartland Alliance identifies a survivor of human trafficking, it sends someone right away to help. It’s Megan’s job to maintain that network of trained support staff, ready to go.
Back to top