Resident Services Outreach Worker
The Resident Services Outreach Worker is responsible for assisting the social service and/or case management team to provide outreach and identify community resources to residents living within a CHA development or in scattered site housing. The Resident Services Outreach Worker assists the case management staff in outreach and engagement activities with the goal of resident participation in services. The Resident Services Outreach Worker may be required to be a current or former resident of a specific CHA development where relocation services are being provided. The RSA also is responsible for the identification of community resources on and off the development and represents the program services as requested with the Local Advisory Councils (LAC). Individual accountabilities and work volume will be established through the development of annual Success Objectives, within the framework outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies current residents in the CHA development who are eligible for services.
- Acts as liaison with current residents with case managers so that service provision is a smooth process.
- Acts as liaison when requested with the LAC at the CHA development.
- Identifies and links residents to on site and off site community resources.
- Ensures that all paperwork is completed in a neat and orderly manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Other Qualifications: May be required to be a current or former resident of the CHA development where services are being provided and able to prove residency. A valid driver’s license may be required and the employee may be required to operate their own vehicle.
Back to top