Coordinator, Operations and Quality
Summary: The Coordinator, Operations and Quality position provides a broad range of specialized program support services, including but not limited to specialized project management , quality improvement, data analysis, records management and contract management. Individual accountabilities and work volume will be established through the development of annual Success Objectives, within the framework outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In collaborations with the Director, Data & Information Management, implements, and evaluates business metrics to meet ongoing organizational needs.
- Collaborates on improvement projects to support overall quality, productivity and efficiency of HHC processes and services.
- Tracking and managing grants and contract agreements
- Ensures the accuracy, substance and timeliness of program reports, projects and program data analysis
- Provides project management and administrative support for operations and quality management/compliance/reporting
- Supports Quality meetings including dashboards, documents, agenda and minutes.
- Synthesizes and analyzes information from various sources to identify trends and opportunities.
- Responsible for assisting in the development, maintenance and communication of policies and procedures
- Assumes a leadership role and maintains an appropriate professional demeanor towards co-workers, visitors, clients, supervisors and other non-personnel
- Assist with special , organizational projects as needed
- Other duties may be assigned
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree and one year of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Consideration of years of experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree. Experience with records management, quality management and compliance and preferred.
- Computer Skills: Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with EHR software, and SQL knowledge preferred.
- Other Qualifications: Ability to analyze and report data in a variety of forms.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
- Exceptional dedication to customer service
- Demonstrable ability to analyze and solve complex problems in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to coordinate projects; communicate changes and progress; completing projects on time
- Demonstrates the ability to follow instructions, respond to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Capable of working alone or on a team. Establishes projects and goals based on observed need.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand; walk; and use hands to key, handle, or feel.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb or crawl.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- This position requires close/distance vision.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise in the work environment is moderate.
- This position may require carrying an agency issued portable devices such as a cell phone or Laptop.
- May be required to work out of multiple HHC locations.
Heartland Health Centers makes all hiring and employment decisions, and operates all programs, services, and functions without regard to race, receipt of an order of protection, creed, color, age, gender, gender identity, marital or parental status, religion, ancestry, national origin, amnesty, physical or mental disability, protected veterans status, genetic information, sexual orientation, immigrant status, political affiliation or belief, use of FMLA, VESSA, military, and family military rights, ex-offender status (depending on the offense and position to be filled), unfavorable military discharge, membership in an organization whose primary purpose is the protection of civil rights or improvement of living conditions and human relations, height, weight, or HIV infection, in accord with the organization’s AIDS Policy Statement of September 1987.
Back to top