This is a 3rd shift position, typical hours are 2am-7am, but must be flexible. This position is part-time for 25-29 hours per week. Receives, stores, distributes materials and products within the Hearst Media Services Warehouse. Assists with Shipping and Receiving materials and products in a responsible manner which requires lifting and bending.
- Unload and load trucks. Moving materials and items from storage areas to other designated areas.
- Placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence of product.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Recording of materials or items received or distributed.
- Work with District Managers on handing down routes and delivery verification.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Sweeping, dusting and mopping.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Wearing the proper safety equipment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have certification for using forklift, pallet jack or other machinery.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Reliable transportation is required.
- Physical demands – While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel materials and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or carry 26-50 pounds or more. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Hearst Media Services CT is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, creed, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, homelessness, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Meet Some of Hearst Media Services's Employees
Digital Advertising Operations Manager
Nicole initiates diversified digital campaigns, from brand bookings to live launch. She fulfills reporting requests, monitors performance, and coordinates with internal teams to deliver goals and improve services.
Back to top