To deliver and pick up products and production materials to and from designated delivery locations in an efficient and safe manner.
- To be able to read and understand delivery amounts, drop locations and instructions on route manifests.
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and legal manner.
- To be able to follow all operating procedures in driver’s manual.
- To prepare in an accurate manner all reports required as to delivery of product and operation of vehicle.
- To maintain a driving record that meets standards set by company.
- To be able to follow and read maps/GPS.
- To be knowledgeable of post office delivery and procedures.
- To be able to drive over the highway and maneuver larger delivery vehicles with G.V.W. of up to 26,000 lbs. with both standards and automatic transmissions.
- To have two motor and pallet jack handling abilities.
- To have a basic knowledge of DOT regulations.
- To perform additional duties as assigned by the Transportation Manager.
- Minimum of 1 or more years of experience operating trucks of up to 26,000 lbs. G.V.W.
- Must possess a valid CT operator’s license with a perfect driving record – a CT Driver’s license preferred.
- Delivery experience in local area.
- Must meet Driver physical standards as defined under the Commercial Carrier Act.
- Able to safely lift bundles of at least 50 lbs.
Meet Some of Hearst Media Services's Employees
Digital Advertising Operations Manager
Nicole initiates diversified digital campaigns, from brand bookings to live launch. She fulfills reporting requests, monitors performance, and coordinates with internal teams to deliver goals and improve services.
Back to top