Temp Accounting Clerk
Perform cash application functions for circulation, including subscriber cash payments, single copy payments, and credit card payments. This includes posting cash to the circulation accounts, researching and problem solving with accounts for both credit cards and checks, and performing cash reconciliations.
- Applying customer payments to open receivables
- Process credit card transactions
- Process Lockbox payments and research any exceptions
- Processing and research NSF checks
- Research billing and account discrepancies
- Monitoring bank account activity
- Run reports Daily to balance payments
- Transfer payments and process refunds
- Work the unapplied report each month
- Assist accounting analyst in various accounting projects
- High School graduate.
- Strong mathematical aptitude, analytical skills and attention to detail/accuracy required.
- Proficient with PC and have knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Must possess strong organizational skills, and the ability to effectively communicate orally and in written form with all levels of employees and customers.
- Must be able to adapt to changing priorities, goals and procedures well and with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and adhere to company guidelines.
- Must demonstrate regular and reliable attendance which is an essential function of the job.
Meet Some of Hearst Media Services's Employees
Digital Advertising Operations Manager
Nicole initiates diversified digital campaigns, from brand bookings to live launch. She fulfills reporting requests, monitors performance, and coordinates with internal teams to deliver goals and improve services.
Back to top