Multi Media Account Executive
The basic function of this position is to maximize advertising sales potential in assigned markets /categories through the development and maintenance of quality business relationships and promotion of new/existing advertising products. The incumbent is also responsible for responding to customer service issues and working cooperatively with the “Account Manager” on sales executive’s team, advertising services department and other departments to ensure the accurate and timely placement of advertising orders and billing.
- Meet sales goals each period
- Seek and acquire new business by meeting or exceeding company goals
- Utilize Salesforce in accordance with company guidelines
- Accurately complete all sections of required insertion order form prior to submission
- Document pertinent information related to ongoing advertising contracts, ensuring adherence to terms outlined in the contract.
- Review history and ensure customer has paid previous balances prior to accepting new ad orders.
- Approve proposed account adjustments with advertising manager prior to issuing a credit memo to accounting.
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years previous outside sales experience required, with specific print/media sales experience highly desirable. Must be computer literate.
- Possess high degree of business and personal integrity.
- Organized, efficient and able to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work cooperatively with coworkers and managers.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Good math skills and the ability to compute advertising price quotes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
Hearst Media Services CT is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, creed, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, homelessness, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Meet Some of Hearst Media Services's Employees
Social Media Specialist
Mea manages Hearst Media Services' organic and paid social media client accounts. Using the latests trends and tools, she researches innovative ways to help clients expose and expand their brands with click-worthy content.
Back to top