Asst Social Media Designer, Hearst Magazines Digital Media/ Cosmo
Cosmopolitan.com is seeking a social designer to join its art department. This position will report into the art director and will work with editors and the social media team to create engaging content for all of Cosmo’s platforms.
- Work with social team to brainstorm and design and illustrate content, augmenting it for multiple social platforms.
- Collaborate with photo team for social shoot ideas.
- Uphold overall aesthetic of all of Cosmo’s social media pages across Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms.
- Create all Pinterest graphics.
- Convert graphics from cosmopolitan.com and Snapchat Discover to fit all other social platforms.
- Assist other designers with creating graphics for cosmopolitan.com.
- At least 1-2 years designing for web and working with a CMS.
- Ability to create graphics creatively and efficiently.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (AfterEffects a plus).
- Thorough understanding of Cosmopolitan.com’s aesthetic.
- Familiarity with all social media platforms and all-around love of the internet.
Back to top