Video Shooter / Editor, Hearst Magazines Digital Media/Harper's Bazaar Video
Hearst Digital Media is seeking a digital video Shooter/Editor with solid technical and production capabilities. The ideal candidate will be a creative, resourceful person who collaborates well with their team to produce compelling short form video with high production value. A strong work ethic and positive attitude is a must.
MUST INCLUDE WORK SAMPLES or REEL WITH RESUME.
• 2+ year of digital shooting/production experience in the lifestyle, beauty and fashion space
• Working in a collaborative environment
• Researching capabilities
• Familiar with various video formats/codecs, specifically for web, iPad, Instagram, and Snapchat
• Design sensibility for motion graphics
• Must be a Self-motivator
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to troubleshoot technical challenges and deliver the best video/audio quality in the field
• Editing capabilities in terms of pacing, music sensibility and graphics
• Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Must be proficient with the following:
• Adobe Premiere CC 2014, After Effects CC, Final Cut Pro 7, Photoshop CC, Media Encoder, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Video/DSLR cameras (Sony FS100, SONY C300, Canon 5D MK 111, )
• Lighting kits (Kino Flo, Chimera, Litepanel)
• Audio recorders (Zoom, Lavaliers, Boom)
Meet Some of Hearst Digital Media's Employees
Vlad works with teams across departments to manage products from conception through strategy to execution. He liaises between editors and engineers to ensure Hearst’s platforms operate smoothly.
Back to top