Video Shooter / Editor, Hearst Magazines Digital Media/Harper's Bazaar Video
Hearst Digital Media is seeking a digital video Shooter/Editor with solid technical and production capabilities. The ideal candidate will be a creative, resourceful person who collaborates well with their team to produce compelling short form video with high production value. A strong work ethic and positive attitude is a must.
MUST INCLUDE WORK SAMPLES or REEL WITH RESUME.
• 2+ year of digital shooting/production experience in the lifestyle, beauty and fashion space
• Working in a collaborative environment
• Researching capabilities
• Familiar with various video formats/codecs, specifically for web, iPad, Instagram, and Snapchat
• Design sensibility for motion graphics
• Must be a Self-motivator
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to troubleshoot technical challenges and deliver the best video/audio quality in the field
• Editing capabilities in terms of pacing, music sensibility and graphics
• Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Must be proficient with the following:
• Adobe Premiere CC 2014, After Effects CC, Final Cut Pro 7, Photoshop CC, Media Encoder, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
• Video/DSLR cameras (Sony FS100, SONY C300, Canon 5D MK 111, )
• Lighting kits (Kino Flo, Chimera, Litepanel)
• Audio recorders (Zoom, Lavaliers, Boom)
Meet Some of Hearst Digital Media's Employees
Nicolas codes new software feature optimizations on the back-end, continuously implementing updated versions of Hearst Digital Media’s content application program interface, the Rover.
Back to top