Supervising Producer, Branded Video
Hearst Magazine Digital Media is looking for a seasoned digital video professional to join our Branded Video team. This person will work across all branded video programs, working closely with the Director of Branded Video to ensure that all projects are completed on time and up to Hearst's high standards. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years experience, have experience directing, be extremely detail oriented and organized, and have a passion for creating great digital video content.
Experience in co-branded video production is strongly preferred. Must have a keen eye for beauty content and have your finger on the pulse of what is trending in beauty, fashion, and lifestyle.
- Oversee all aspects of each video project including pre-production, video shoots, and post-production
- Lead a team of producers and associate producers to ensure all shoot elements are coming together on schedule and on budget
- Direct / showrun certain video projects
- Identify new talent, create a roster of directors and DPs
- Edit and approve pre-production decks for each video shoot
- Work with creative team and site editors to develop creative and write scripts
Meet Some of Hearst Digital Media's Employees
Vlad works with teams across departments to manage products from conception through strategy to execution. He liaises between editors and engineers to ensure Hearst’s platforms operate smoothly.
Back to top