Solutions Sales Manager
Position at Corporate Technology
Hearst’s Core Audience division is looking for a Solutions Sales Manager to sell the Hearst Programmatic platform to leading and emerging companies across the country and promote the power of our marketing platform. The ideal candidate should have an understanding of the dynamics of programmatic sales offerings including electronic trading platforms, data-enabled products and sales process automation platforms. Consistent education surrounding the latest technology, trading platforms, marketing trends and metrics for success is crucial. Through prospecting, the Inside Solutions Sales Manager will uncover new opportunities, gain access to C-Level decision makers, negotiate and close the sale. Strong clients and ad tech relationships are required.
- 2+ years sales experience; previous ad tech/programmatic experience a plus
- Self-motivator, “hunter” mentality
- Must have strong sales techniques, excellent closing and negotiating skills
- In-depth knowledge of the unique dynamics of the marketplace, relevant advertiser segments, industry challenges, etc.
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly across media, data and adtech
- Proven ability to meet or exceed sales goals as determined by management
- Must be proficient in identifying and establishing prospect lists and creating revenue opportunities
- Must be a problem solver and creative thinker able to develop solutions based on customer needs
- Must be proficient in SalesForce
- Account Management proficiency from RFP to IO actualization
About the Company:
Core Audience is the data and programmatic solutions division at the Hearst Corporation. We’re a fast-growing start-up within one of the largest and most successful media and information services companies in the world. Our Core Audience CONNECT platform drives audience engagement at scale; transforming consumers into customers using data science, cross-platform reach, dynamic ad experiences, and insights-driven optimization. The Programmatic Sales team creates high value solutions for advertisers by engaging the key audiences of Hearst’s premium sites through optimized media placements.
Meet Some of Hearst Digital Media's Employees
Artem builds and maintains designs for Hearst sites and tools. He partners with the Developers Team to launch user-friendly interfaces and key features for Hearst's digital platform.
Back to top