Social Media Coordinator, Hearst Magazines Digital Media/Audience Development
This position will be based in New York, report in to the Associate Director of Social Strategy, and work closely with the Audience Development team and editorial staff.
We’re looking for someone who’s enthusiastic and skilled with social media, editing, and data. This person will play a key role in supporting social strategy and reporting across all of the Hearst titles.
- Assist with reporting and data pulls
- Analyze and identify real-time social metrics to help teams swiftly execute wins
- Plan and assist during social meetings
- Follow what’s trending in the industry and help keep the relevant editors informed
- Help with social experimentation and early adoption of emerging platforms
- Help the social teams innovate and find new ways to increase social audience and engagement
- Be available to help teams with routine social management when necessary
- Benchmark and replicate social successes
- Play point with onboarding new hires for social access and troubleshooting social software when needed
- At least 1-2 years writing experience in digital media
- Strong social media skills, aware of best practices
- Strong communication skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Have a passion for digital news and online trends
- Knowledge of Facebook Insights, Omniture, Crowdtangle, Chartbeat, etc.
- Experienced with Excel, able to create reports using raw data
Please submit a resume .doc or .pdf format to be considered.
Meet Some of Hearst Digital Media's Employees
Artem builds and maintains designs for Hearst sites and tools. He partners with the Developers Team to launch user-friendly interfaces and key features for Hearst's digital platform.
Back to top