Senior Manager, Audience Development & Partnerships
Hearst Digital Media is looking for an experienced Senior Manager for our Audience & Partnerships team to manage content and video partnerships. Key responsibilities of the role include daily communication with partners about current projects and goals, optimizing the workflow and pitching process for syndication partnerships, and developing new strategies to grow our business.
- Lead daily communication with our partners to optimize content & distribution.
- Oversee daily workflow for major content deals including MSN, Yahoo, Facebook, Google, etc.
- Work directly with Hearst editors to collect content lineups and compile pitches for partners
- Develop content optimization strategies for our partners & platforms alongside our editorial team.
- Prospect & onboard new view distribution partners onto our platform that will drive video performance & monetization.
- Work alongside our Product team on all new product development & enhancements for content distribution.
- 5+ years professional experience in digital media
- Degree in Marketing, Media, Communications or related field
- Strong experience working in multiple CMS’
- Strong knowledge of web analytics and fluent in Omniture or Google Analytics
- Strong editorial and digital communication skills
- Experience being responsible for product development & delivery.
- Experience working with product managers, developers, etc.
- Experience managing relationships with media and technology partners
- Experience with digital production for major websites – building blog posts, video posts, articles, slideshows, etc.
- Familiar with HTML, Facebook Instant Articles, Google AMP, etc.
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Outlook.
Back to top