The Senior Developer will work closely with the Product Owner(s), UX, and other Developer team members to collaborate on solving business problems and technical challenges.
- Working knowledge of MEAN stack (mongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3).
- A demonstrated track record of successfully delivering complex projects with demanding deadlines.
- Ability to translate technical information to non-geeks, especially upward.
- Stellar project management skills, attention to details, and ability to stay on task.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. But interpretative dance is great too!
- Ability to not panic during times of crisis (or at least remain calm).
- Strong analytical, problem solving and diagnostic skills. Or ability to fake it.
- A roll-up-the-sleeves get-it-done self-directed mindset. Entrepreneurs welcome.
- Have purchased a vehicle. Or drove one. Or have ridden in one.
- 5+ years in a Development role, preferably leading teams of other Development resources.
- 3+ years in development, single-page application website development project(s) (mongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3).
- Familiarity with the Agile Scrum software development methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer information technology, or a related field.
Back to top