The Salesforce Developer will work closely with the Sales, Sales Support and other Developer team members to collaborate on solving critical business problems.
- A fun and collaborative environment with driven team members.
- Exciting projects that allow you to work on, and learn, new technologies.
- Work for an employee focused company that is building a great culture.
- Competitive salaries, 401k, great benefits, and much more.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Familiarity with the Agile Scrum software development methodology.
- Knowledge of TDD and continuous integration.
- 3+ years of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of web services (SOAP / REST)
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Must have a strong desire to do great things, as a team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have a good sense of urgency and feeling of ownership over what you are assigned to.
- The ability to take a project from concept to completion.
- Must have an open mind and be willing to learn new things.
- 3+ years in a Salesforce developer role.
- Must have experience in some of the following: Visualforce, Apex, CSS, HTML, SOQL, jQuery, JSON, Object-oriented programming
Back to top