Product Associate, Hearst Magazines Digital Media/Corporate Inter - Unity
Hearst Digital Media encompasses beloved digital properties across a wide breadth of lifestyle content from Cosmopolitan.com and Elle.com to Esquire.com and Delish.com. It’s the stability of a big company with the nimble and forward-looking feel of a startup. This is an amazing place to work! We’re a team of smart and driven folks who like what we do and enjoy coming together on projects that are helping to push Hearst forward.
You’re the ideal person to join our team if you’re interested in getting into Product Development, Digital Strategy, or Product Marketing. You have drive, ambition, and are an excellent problem solver who can help strategize and work with the team to deliver smart solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years work experience
- Knowledge and experience with agile methodologies
- Experience with product documentation including user stories, use cases, user flows, logic flows, and functional specifications.
- An organized and systematic approach to problem solving
- The ability to partner within a multi-functional team that includes engineers
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- The ability to multi-task, context switch, and be flexible enough to go with the flow
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience working with data and content management systems
- An understanding of basic analytics and reporting
Responsibilities will include:
- Learning a content management platform
- Providing feature testing of end-to-end features
- Working with users to review issues as they arise to help solve the problem or generate tickets for engineers to solve
- Pulling basic analytics to assist QA and Product staff
- Technical writing and documentation for outward communication
Additional responsibilities will be the result on your particular interests and strengths.
Back to top