Manager, Audience Development & Partnerships
Hearst Digital Media is looking for an experienced Manager for our Audience & Partnerships team to work on our content and video partnerships. Key responsibilities of the role include communication with external partners around content delivery & optimization, working cross-functionally with our editorial & product teams, and helping onboard new partners by building feeds, etc.
- Work directly with Hearst editors to collect content lineups and compile pitches for partners
- Manage daily operations of content distribution to our publisher & platform partners including MSN, Yahoo, Facebook, Google, etc.
- Develop strategies that will help optimize our content for partners & platforms alongside our editorial team.
- Manage content and asset delivery for partnerships
- Build feeds & create content in various content management systems.
- Working closely with editors to meet delivery deadlines
- Track monthly traffic, revenue, and video view numbers using tools including Omniture, Chartbeat, and partner dashboards.
- 3+ years professional experience in digital media
- Degree in Marketing, Media, Communications or related field
- Strong experience working in multiple CMS’
- Strong knowledge of web analytics and fluent in Omniture or Google Analytics
- Strong editorial and digital communication skills
- Experience being responsible for product development & delivery.
- Experience working with product managers, developers, etc.
- Experience managing relationships with media and technology partners
- Experience with digital production for major websites – building blog posts, video posts, articles, slideshows, etc
- Familiar with HTML, Facebook Instant Articles, Google AMP, etc.
- Fluent in Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Outlook.
Back to top