Lead, Product Marketing and Comms - MediaOS
Join the Hearst Digital Platforms team as Lead, Product Marketing and Comms working on the MediaOS Platform. We are looking for a product leader to focus on driving communications and product marketing throughout our product lifecycle to keep scrum teams focused, stakeholders involved, and executives informed. This is a dynamic role working across all product lines to drive connectivity and transparency.
MediaOS is a corporate-wide platform initiative with the goal of creating powerful, data-driven tools designed to help editors achieve their goals and publish to millions of readers across brands including Esquire, Cosmopolitan, ELLE and many more.
- Work with senior Product leadership to establish systems, resources and communications strategies across the product process from idea to scrum.
- Manage internal product communications and training on MediaOS products to internal clients – primarily editorial but inclusive of sales, product, and audience development – around the product roadmap, sprint releases, and the announcement of new product experiences.
- Develop and manage shared product resources including but not limited to idea backlogs, global product roadmaps, design thinking archive and release comms.
- Oversee on-boarding and training to our internal teams including Engineering, DevOps, QA, Design, Scrum and Product
- Drive the POV on comms and documentation systems including Slack, internal wikis, Jira and Github.
- Work across our agile teams to ensure communication and connection across our tech teams including Engineering, DevOps, QA, Design, Scrum and Product
- Work closely with product leadership and customers (editors, management, product, sales) to ensure the product roadmap and roll-out process is fully understood and effectively communicated.
- Liaise with support team to ensure client satisfaction and close the feedback loop from our customers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years product marketing / management experience in digital publishing or related.
- 3+ years working in a marketing or communications capacity
- Strong POV on organizational communication strategies and platforms
- Well-versed in Keynote (or other visual communication mediums)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of how to design tests and interpret test results
- Track record executing in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple deliverables and projects at once, sticking to deadlines
- Highly collaborative with the ability to inspire others and push through barriers
- Passionate about digital media, social media, advertising and digital media trends
Back to top