Lead, Product Marketing and Comms - MediaOS
Join the Hearst Digital Platforms team as Lead, Product Marketing and Comms working on the MediaOS Platform. We are looking for a product leader to focus on driving communications and product marketing throughout our product lifecycle to keep scrum teams focused, stakeholders involved, and executives informed. This is a dynamic role working across all product lines to drive connectivity and transparency.
MediaOS is a corporate-wide platform initiative with the goal of creating powerful, data-driven tools designed to help editors achieve their goals and publish to millions of readers across brands including Esquire, Cosmopolitan, ELLE and many more.
- Work with senior Product leadership to establish systems, resources and communications strategies across the product process from idea to scrum.
- Manage internal product communications and training on MediaOS products to internal clients – primarily editorial but inclusive of sales, product, and audience development – around the product roadmap, sprint releases, and the announcement of new product experiences.
- Develop and manage shared product resources including but not limited to idea backlogs, global product roadmaps, design thinking archive and release comms.
- Oversee on-boarding and training to our internal teams including Engineering, DevOps, QA, Design, Scrum and Product
- Drive the POV on comms and documentation systems including Slack, internal wikis, Jira and Github.
- Work across our agile teams to ensure communication and connection across our tech teams including Engineering, DevOps, QA, Design, Scrum and Product
- Work closely with product leadership and customers (editors, management, product, sales) to ensure the product roadmap and roll-out process is fully understood and effectively communicated.
- Liaise with support team to ensure client satisfaction and close the feedback loop from our customers.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years product marketing / management experience in digital publishing or related.
- 3+ years working in a marketing or communications capacity
- Strong POV on organizational communication strategies and platforms
- Well-versed in Keynote (or other visual communication mediums)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of how to design tests and interpret test results
- Track record executing in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple deliverables and projects at once, sticking to deadlines
- Highly collaborative with the ability to inspire others and push through barriers
- Passionate about digital media, social media, advertising and digital media trends
Meet Some of Hearst Digital Media's Employees
Artem builds and maintains designs for Hearst sites and tools. He partners with the Developers Team to launch user-friendly interfaces and key features for Hearst's digital platform.
Back to top