Full Stack Developer - Corporate Technology Innovations
WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
- Jumping into our technology stack and start producing code and designs with a direct impact on the direction of the product, site, team and organization while providing real value to the end-user
- Staying transparent with development and service standards to ensure that they are met with multiple stakeholders.
- Contributing to the entire technology stack from front-end to mobile and back-end services and single-site web applications
- Continuously improving the performance of websites and services including all mobile applications and sites
- Understand of the SDLC to manage new and existing products in our portfolio.
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot web site outages
- Ability to work safely in a production environment.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS/MS or relevant experience preferably in the digital / online media or tech industry
- 5+ years of web and mobile application development experience
- Strong knowledge of AWS (configurations and offerings).
- In-depth understanding of the LAMP stack, including command- line, configuring, and troubleshooting
- Experience building and maintaining back-end framework-oriented sites built with PHP, Laravel, Composer, Twig, Blade, Node.js, Express, MongoDB, MySQL; integrations with APIs and social networks; and, scaling out using cloud hosting such as Amazon EC2, S3, CDNs, and caching layers.
- Ability to work well with others to maintain documentation and architectural overview
- Excellent communication skills
Back to top