Business Insights Analyst
The business insights analyst plays a key role in gathering key business data and deriving insights from it. This is accomplished by interacting with the business to assess and develop functional and technical requirements for Salesforce.com, and other reporting platforms, and creating solutions that contribute to the business objectives. Successful candidates will have practical, “hands on”, experience with Salesforce.com
Areas of responsibility:
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the sales and support business unit operations and of the functional capabilities and data elements of the systems used to support these teams - with Salesforce being the primary tool.
- Elicit and document requirements using interviews, workshops, business process descriptions, and task and workflow analysis.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing department data that will be useful to direct team efforts and identify areas that require change for improvement.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications for configuration with sample mockups as input to the organization.
- Creating reports and dashboards in Salesforce essential for managing sales and support team performance.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization.
- Recommends revisions to existing reports and assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Provide reporting and Salesforce.com support to team members and management to improve key metric tracking and operational efforts.
- Interprets data and trends to provide insights
- Track and manage user feedback; recommend business solutions and priority to Management.
- Bachelor degree desired.
- Analytical skills to critically evaluate sales data for use in directing actions.
- Applied knowledge of CRM and the sales and service functions, with emphasis on Salesforce capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to present and communicate detailed information effectively.
- Knowledge of retail automotive sales processes would be a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce required.
Back to top