Associate Photo Editor, Hearst Magazines Digital Media/Sweet
Associate Photo Editor
Hearst Digital is looking for an associate photo editor to join the visual team at Sweet, a new media outlet that publishes on Snapchat Discover, covering style, beauty, entertainment, culture, and more. This is a unique opportunity to help shape and guide a growing brand . The position will work closely with the editorial staff to establish a fresh, original take on content.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in sourcing, editing, and optimizing photos for mobile, as well as basic location scouting and shoot production . This is a full-time position.
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite CS5
• Fluency using FTP Software (Transmit, Fetch, Cyberduck)
• Comfortable shooting and lighting both product-focused and portrait photography
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Ability to style products and clothing a plus
• Minimum 2 years experience in digital photo work in style, beauty, and/or culture categories.
Meet Some of Hearst Digital Media's Employees
Vlad works with teams across departments to manage products from conception through strategy to execution. He liaises between editors and engineers to ensure Hearst’s platforms operate smoothly.
Back to top