Associate Photo Editor, Hearst Magazines Digital Media/Sweet
Associate Photo Editor
Hearst Digital is looking for an associate photo editor to join the visual team at Sweet, a new media outlet that publishes on Snapchat Discover, covering style, beauty, entertainment, culture, and more. This is a unique opportunity to help shape and guide a growing brand . The position will work closely with the editorial staff to establish a fresh, original take on content.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in sourcing, editing, and optimizing photos for mobile, as well as basic location scouting and shoot production . This is a full-time position.
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite CS5
• Fluency using FTP Software (Transmit, Fetch, Cyberduck)
• Comfortable shooting and lighting both product-focused and portrait photography
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once
• Ability to style products and clothing a plus
• Minimum 2 years experience in digital photo work in style, beauty, and/or culture categories.
Meet Some of Hearst Digital Media's Employees
Nicolas codes new software feature optimizations on the back-end, continuously implementing updated versions of Hearst Digital Media’s content application program interface, the Rover.
Back to top