Associate Manager, Paid Social and Content Marketing, Hearst Magazines Digital Media/Media Buying and Audience Development
As the Associate Manager, Paid Social and Content Marketing, you will be working within the Audience and Partnerships Team across some of the top magazine brands in the industry including: Car and Driver, Country Living, Cosmopolitan, Elle, Elle Décor, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's Bazaar, House Beautiful, Marie Claire, Redbook, Popular Mechanics, Road and Track, Seventeen, Town and Country, Veranda, and Woman's Day.
As the Associate Manager, Paid Social and Content Marketing, your responsibilities will include but not be restricted to:
- Creating marketing campaigns on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Optimizing marketing campaigns on a daily basis by conducting analysis and research into content performance.
- Understanding and reporting on the latest trends in customer acquisition
- Providing recaps and insights into the performance of content marketing campaigns that tell the story and provide insights into future performance
- Understanding of web analytical & audience metrics with at least 3 years of working experience.
- Knowledge of Media Buying and differences between CPC and CPM campaigns
- Experience with Facebook Power Editor/Ads Manager and Google Adwords
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills
Meet Some of Hearst Digital Media's Employees
Nicolas codes new software feature optimizations on the back-end, continuously implementing updated versions of Hearst Digital Media’s content application program interface, the Rover.
Back to top