Assistant Style Editor, Hearst Magazines Digital Media/Esquire
This position will report in to the Senior Style Editor and is responsible for writing and producing original articles, galleries and collections—both evergreen and news-based—in areas ranging from men’s style and fashion to grooming and retail.
- Write quick, grabby stories with a strong voice and point of view throughout the day
- Pitch and execute compelling stories on topics ranging from style and grooming to retail and trends
- Work closely with the SEO team on content creation ideas, optimization and promotion
- Monitor traffic to understand what works and why, and gear coverage towards it
- Experience writing and producing content for digital media
- Ability to write fast, clean copy with a strong voice and point of view
- Experience in SEO, keyword research, and overall content optimization
- Familiarity with the men’s style and grooming world
- Comfort with social media
- Must have a great attitude and be invested in the site’s overall success
- Versed in Adobe Analytics and Chartbeat
Meet Some of Hearst Digital Media's Employees
Artem builds and maintains designs for Hearst sites and tools. He partners with the Developers Team to launch user-friendly interfaces and key features for Hearst's digital platform.
Back to top