Ad Product Marketing Manager - Data & Ad Products
Hearst Digital Media is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager for Data and Ad Products. As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for your products. You will help to craft the messaging and positioning for products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand from our Sales teams. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Positioning- Help to develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market.
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch - help to plan the launch of new products and releases and help to manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- 3+ years of ad tech product marketing experience. Data experience is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Very strong written communication skills
- Ability to interface with clients as needed
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
Meet Some of Hearst Digital Media's Employees
Vlad works with teams across departments to manage products from conception through strategy to execution. He liaises between editors and engineers to ensure Hearst’s platforms operate smoothly.
Back to top