Position at Corporate Technology
Hearst’s Core Audience is looking for an Account Associate to join the Client Solutions team. The primary goal of this role will be to develop, grow, and maintain client relationships by focusing on client success through managing ad campaign execution, and providing analysis and reporting.
Core Audience is the data and programmatic solutions division for Hearst. We power digital performance advertising solutions for national and local brands across the Hearst network of properties and partners. We create high value solutions for advertisers by engaging the key audiences of Hearst’s 83 premium sites through optimized media placements.
This position will report into the Senior Director of Client Solutions and will work very closely with the Client Solutions team and collaboratively with Sales and Operations teams to deliver best of breed client service and strategic vision. The role will require customized campaign management and planning which includes creating recommendations and implementation of strategies for meeting client goals.
- Partner with clients to understand their business goals and marketing objectives
- Act as key day-to-day contact for assigned clients and their advertising campaigns
- Design and execute ad campaigns that deliver and exceed client expectations
- Use trends and market insights to develop valuable recommendations
- Monitor campaign performance and delivery while seeking out additional KPI’s and trends
- Work closely with optimization team to proactively and reactively develop strategies and insights for your clients
- 0-1 year of client services, marketing, or account management experience (Digital advertising experience preferred)
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and with a proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines
- Troubleshooting skills, with the ability to overcome challenges and problem-solve
- Interest in building a career in marketing, client services, and the digital world
- Excellent communication and relationship skills with all levels of leadership, staff, and clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS Degree
Back to top