Test Automation Engineer - Interfaces
- Dallas, TX
The Software Quality Engineer (SQE) works as a part of an Agile team responsible for the oversight, analysis, design, testing, and support of the HCHB Interoperability product line.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the design and testing of the HCHB Interoperability products.
- Knowledge of APIs, Rest APIs, and Web Services.
- Familiarity and/or knowledge of Postman, Swagger, and SoapUI testing.
- High level understanding of interfaces and their processes.
- Strong SQL knowledge with experience in back-end testing and data validation.
- Ability to work well with developers collaboratively as part of an agile development team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Work with product owners and scrum teams to drive features through deployment.
- Advanced level knowledge and understanding of QA principles and processes.
- Responsible for software QA process prior to product release to Production.
- Prioritizes QA workload and sequence of project tickets to minimize conflicts in the QA environment.
- Masters tools and technologies as needed for the test process.
- Creates and executes test cases.
- Analyzes potential issues and determines if escalation to development is necessary.
- Ensures that project work requests meet company guidelines, regulatory expectations, and product delivered meets specifications provided.
- Basic understanding of clinical and/or financial Home Healthcare processes, regulations and HCHB SDLC policies and procedures.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification Passed
This position does not provide sponsorship. All applicants should either be US Citizens or Permanent Residents eligible to work in the US without immigration restrictions.
Back to top