Talent Acquisition Manager
- Atlanta, GA
We're Hearst Autos sand we are going to change the way consumers buy automobiles. With a recognized brand Car & Driver, and the best editorial team in the automotive industry, we're cutting a new path! We are looking for entrepreneurial-minded thought leaders across many disciplines. And, we mean business.
You’ll be responsible for handling full cycle talent acquisition for a variety of positions, including: technical and digital positions focused on mobile & web development, data science/analytics, product development, editorial and sales. You’ll also be responsible for building and executing a talent acquisition strategy. Are you up for the challenge?
The Talent Acquisition Manager will work closely with the HR Director and the leadership team to ensure that we are attracting top talent to Hearst Autos.
· -Partner with hiring managers to identify job specifications/competencies and create job descriptions
· -Develop timely and cost-effective staffing strategies to identify and attract a diverse pool of candidates
· -Leverage multi-channel sourcing solutions to develop a diverse pipeline of candidates for future job openings (cold calling, networking, job postings, employee referrals, social media, etc.)
· -Utilize best practice screening and interviewing techniques to narrow the candidate pool
· -Research and advise departments about best practice recruiting solutions
· -Coach hiring managers on effective, legally sound interviewing techniques and legal boundaries
· -Be active and develop relationships within the Atlanta community; represent Hearst Autos at industry events
· -Evangelize the company, ensuring potential employees are excited about working at Hearst
· -Ensure a positive experience for candidates throughout the entire process
· -Strong experience in talent data analysis and building weekly headcount dashboards
· -Working knowledge of Oracle or Taleo or similar recruiting/onboarding systems
· -Passionate about building relationships and recruiting
· -Ability to build community presence and “brand” recognition in the Atlanta market
· -Excellent interpersonal and interviewing skills
· -Creativity and innovative-ness in sourcing
· -Must have the gravitas to interact with senior management
· -Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. But interpretative dance is great too!
· -Ability to not panic during times of crisis
· -A roll-up-the-sleeves get-it-done self-directed mindset. Entrepreneurs welcome
· --Collaborating with hiring managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
· Creatively source candidates by using databases and social media applications
· -Evaluate and screen profiles from inbound applicant
· -Bachelor’s degree preferred
· -7-10years’ experience hiring for high-tech/digital environment; prior start-up experience a plus.
· -Ability to handle high volume recruiting across all levels
· -Exceptional ability to source both active & passive candidates using multiple resources (web searches, social media, networking, etc.)
· -Solid experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced recruiting environment
Back to top