If you are outgoing, energetic, extremely reliable, and have an excellent work ethic, we are looking for you! This part-time position puts you in the middle of the action at some of Tampa Bay's biggest events, where you'll have the opportunity to meet viewers and fans from all walks of life, hitting message boards, blasting emails, making promotional stops, starting chats and getting to know some of the area's biggest event managers.
Plus, you will have the chance to be featured on-air in team and station promotional spots, videos, and MORe! Must be at least 18 years old, able to work a flexible part-time schedule, able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs., and have your own transportation.
- Set up MOR-TV booth and interact with attendees at events.
- Take photos and videos at events.
- Engage viewers and fans about our station and the benefits.
- Appear in MOR-TV promos as needed.
- Also, we are looking for an energetic, creative, and lively individual who loves to put on a costume and make magic as a mascot character (Must be 5'0-5'6 to participate).
- In-person attendance is required.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- 2nd language is a plus! Spanish is most desirable.
- Outgoing, energetic personality.
- Extremely reliable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High school diploma (preferred)
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.