Sr. Software Engineer
Function as part of the Platform Scalability and Modernization team at Homecare Homecare Homebase, LLC (HCHB) to assist with designing, building, and transforming a set of modern micro services based platforms and distributed systems in a Hybrid Cloud Environment to empower the Company's platform to connect thousands of devices in near time to process, analyze, and communicate bi-directionally vast amounts of data across the continuum of the Company's proprietary information system products specifically designed for use by the home healthcare and hospice care industries for managing such functions as patient data and reports storage and retrieval, patient intake, caregiver scheduling, clinical resource tracking, billing, referral tracking and related items. Day-to-day duties will require the position incumbent to:
- Design, write, execute, high quality code to commercialize platforms using industry standard development patterns and practices.
- Optimize and transform existing database code to better scale leveraging platforms for transformation.
- Design, develop, test, implement, and monitor stored procedures and database server engines that facilitate client-server access and query of the Company's back-end object-oriented and relational databases which store the patient care, clinical, billing etc. information sought by the Company's clients.
- Design, implement, develop, test, and launch new interface middleware solutions and frameworks, including UI and API, to support seamless enterprise application integration and enterprise-level business-to-business interconnectivity with Cloud-based enterprise business applications and infrastructure.
- Generate source to target maps, document data transformation rules, and develop data model requirements for Cloud-based projects.
- Actively participate in all stages of the Agile/Scrum software application development lifecycle during application development, from code development through deployment as well as in all development team activities, such as sprint ceremonies, daily standup and retrospectives, and apply CI/CD practices (Git/Azure DevOps/Release Mgmt.).
- Develop frontend consumer points using AngularJS and style pages using HTML and CSS for the Web services built on backend using ASP.NET Web API services.
- Write and execute on high level of unit coverage across assigned projects/focus areas.
- Work and collaborate to drive code transformation (peer reviews, code reviews, SAFe planning).
- Develop production level code against the platform(s).
- Master's degree in a field of Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 3 years of experience with Cloud-based or Web-based application design and development that involved responsibilities throughout the entire application development project lifecycle as well as the use of .NET technologies (incl. ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC), C#, Angular, REST, Web APIs and SQL Server. One out of the 3 years of experience must have also included the development of frontend consumer features using modern UI frameworks and style pages using HTML and CSS as well as development of Web services on the backend using Microsoft technologies, such as Azure.
- Bachelor's degree in a field of Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 5 years of experience described above