Sr Software Engineer
- Dallas, TX
What is the Role?
Lookingto work on new distributed technologies? The Modernization Performance and Scalability team at Homecare HomecareHomebase, LLC (HCHB) is looking for Senior Software Engineer candidates. We are currently designing, building, andtransforming a set of modern micro services based platforms and distributedsystems in a Hybrid Cloud Environment to empower exceptional care. Our platformconnects thousands of devices in near time to help clinicians make informeddecisions. Ingesting hundreds of thousands of visits daily, we process,analyze, and communicate bi-directionally vast amounts of data across thecontinuum of the patient.
What You Will Do
- Design, write, execute, high quality code tocommercialize platforms using industry standard development patterns andpractices.
- Optimize and transform existing database codeto better scale leveraging platforms for transformation.
- Write and execute on high level of unitcoverage across your responsible projects/focus areas.
- Work and collaborate with other SeniorDevelopers and Senior Architects to drive code transformation (peer reviews,code reviews, SAFe planning) within the team.
- Be the first technical user(s) of theplatform(s), developing production level code against the platform(s).
- Have familiarity with modern softwaredevelopment and CI/CD practices (Git/Azure DevOps/Release Mgmt.).
What You Will Bring
- 5+ years' development experience with .Netstack overall (preference given to recent experience with .Net Core 2.x andabove).
- 5+ years' development experience withrelational databases (preference given to MS SQL 2014 and above).
- 3-5 years' development experience withREST/WebAPI services (preference given to recent experience with currentframeworks/cluster/routing technologies such as Istio/K8).
- 3-5 years' experience and comfort levelworking in a fast paced Agile environment.
- 1-3 years' development experience with Azuretechnologies preferred (preference given to various PaaS developmentexperience, understanding AKS and development patterns in distributed systems).
What You Can Expectfrom Us
Competitivepay, robust benefits, and professional development opportunities are a few ofthe many reasons that Homecare Homebase is a great place to build your career.
Our Team Members Also Enjoy
Meaningfulwork.Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purposebecause it makes a difference in the lives of clinicians and homecare staff.
A CEOwho cares.CEO April Anthony has made it her mission to create a culture that cares- onethat appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being anemployee of HCHB feels like being a member of a big family.
Flexibility. We value work-lifebalance because we know that happy employees create positive outcomes.
Acompany that gives back. Every year, Homecare Homebase proudly supports numerouscharitable fundraising initiatives that align with our mission of empoweringexceptional care and helping others in need.
Foundedin 1999, Homecare Homebase provides powerful, cloud-based software that streamlinesvirtually every aspect of a home health or hospice business. From scheduling,routing and patient notes to intake, approvals, billing and payment, caregivers will spend less time on paperwork and more time delivering quality careto the patients they serve.
HomecareHomebase is dedicated to helping our clients overcome business andtechnological challenges that stand in the way of clinical outcomes andoperational efficiency. We work with home health and hospice organizations totackle problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking andreach across the entire organization â€" from Intake to Discharge â€" to achievetransformative results.
Sound like a good fit? Please take a moment to apply for thisposition.
This position does not provide sponsorship. All applicantsshould either be US Citizens or Permanent Residents eligible to work in the USwithout immigration restrictions.
Back to top