Sr Software Engineer
The Senior Software Engineer - Interoperability position will be a part of the Systems Interface Development Team supporting new and existing interface applications and services utilizing Microsoft .NET, Azure technologies and Intersystems HealthShare/Ensemble.
Major Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Work with developers, architects and product managers to design and implement new solutions for EAI and B2B
- Develop interfaces and services using Microsoft .NET and Azure technologies
- Ensure the compliance of Healthcare regulations and standards and also ensures that deliverables are reviewed for completeness and accuracy
- Help develop coding standards and encourage team to adhere to them.
- Participate in the development, implementation, installation, and testing of applications software.
- Manage full lifecycle development of mission critical interfaces
- Provide third-level technical support for deployed solutions
- Develop in-house tools for supporting operational processes of the Systems Interface Team
- Mentoring other team members
- Document solutions for future reference.
- BSCS, BSEE or equivalent
- 10+ years software development experience
- 5+ years of experience developing distributed applications in Microsoft .Net Framework with Microsoft Visual Studio
- 8+ years of experience in SQL coding with Microsoft SQL Server
- 2+ years of experience with middleware integration platforms (Intersystems Healthshare/Ensemble preferred)
- Interoperability experience with messaging standards and patterns, specifically, FHIR, is required
- Strong object oriented development skills
- Experience developing services using Microsoft .NET and Azure technologies required
- Strong overall knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and common programing tools, knowledge of code quality measures and measuring code coverage with unit tests.
- Experience using relational databases
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively individually and in a team
- Healthcare Interface Industry experience i.e. familiarity with HL7, X12, XML, CCD, IHE, and FHIR
- Experience work with legacy systems a plus
- This position can be in Dallas, TX or Louisville, KY
- Citizenship: This position does not provide sponsorship. All applicants should either be US Citizens or Permanent Residents eligible to work in the US without immigration restrictions.
Back to top