As a Homecare Homebase Product Management Senior Director, you own successful delivery of mobile products and solutions for the highest rated Home Health, Hospice, and Private Duty providers. Because you care about making the lives of your team and nearly 200,000 Homecare Homebase users better, you strive to listen to their needs and to understand their challenges. Once you do, you jump into action with your team and your peers to define superior solutions. As you gather numerous stakeholder perspectives, you continue our legacy of delivering exceptional and innovative products. Oh, and did I mention everyone around you loves your infectious smile?
Day to day, your responsibilities include:
- Collaboratively define the Homecare Homebase mobile strategy and roadmap by:
- Engaging (internal and external) partners, customers, and regulators;
- Researching market trends;
- Assessing regulatory impact;
- Developing financial analysis; and
- Incorporating Homecare Homebase strategic intentions.
- Identify jobs our users are trying to get done, the outcomes they are trying to achieve, and constraints that may prevent adoption of Homecare Homebase solutions.
- Coach, and mentor product managers and product owners (whether these people directly report to you or not) to improve adoption and use of the Pragmatic Institute's Pragmatic Framework, with emphasis on the Market, Focus, and Business competencies.
- Market and user research methods to establish product features, pricing, and roadmaps.
- Financial analysis to inform investment recommendations.
- Demonstrated cross-functional team leadership, regardless of titles held.
- Travel to customer and non-customer sites (50%).
- Demonstrated application of the Pragmatic Institute's Pragmatic Framework to bring a product (or product evolutions) to market.
- Phone or tablet products for enterprise solutions.
- Behavioral Driven Development.
HCHB requires all applicants to be US citizens or have a green card allowing them to work in the US without being subject to export control restrictions.