Software Development Test Engineer
- Louisville, KY
What is the Role
Looking to work on new distributed technologies? Have a passion for quality and solid demonstrated automation experience? Understand testing design principals from local to cloud, and want to leverage it in a material way on making large scale products and services better? The Platform Modernization team at Homecare Homecare Homebase, LLC (HCHB) is looking for Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) candidates such as yourself.
What You Will Do
- Write, execute, and evaluate load, integration, and system tests using industry standard automated testing tools.
- Perform service level testing utilizing automated methods.
- Create scripts and leverage monitoring tooling to compare and validate data results from testing.
- Work and collaborate with Tech Operations for the intersection of automation testing and CI/CD Gates.
- Be responsible for maintaining automated test scripts to meet platform software release deliverables, and quality considerations.
- Be SME for KT of automation frameworks (see below)
- 3-5 years' experience with .Net stack (preference given to recent experience with .Net Core 2.x and above)
- 3-5 years' experience with Angular (preference given to recent experience with Angular 4 and above)
- 1-3 years' experience with Azure technologies (preference given to various PaaS testing experience, understanding AKS and testing patterns in distributed systems)
- 3-5 years' experience with testing services (preference given to recent experience with REST/WebAPI)
- 3-5 years' experience in a collection of these tool sets (Selenium, Protractor, Artillary.io, Postman, Azure DevOps extensions such as SoapUI, etc...)
- 3-5 years' experience and comfort level working with Senior Architecture colleagues in a fast paced Agile environment
- Citizenship: all HCHB require applicants to be US citizens or have a green card allowing them to work in the US without being subject to export control restrictions.
- This position does not provide sponsorship. All applicants should either be US Citizens or Permanent Residents eligible to work in the US without immigration restrictions.
Back to top